Identify the correct use of adjectives (i.e., comparison forms and articles) and adverbs (i.e., comparison forms and negatives) within context. SPI 0401.1.3
Links verified on 9/25/2014
- Adjectives/Adverbs - Change adjectives into adverbs in this online quiz.
- Adjectives and Adverbs Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? - Find that adjective or adverb in each sentence. Or, choose which word is not an adjective or adverb. [Quia quiz]
- Adjective or Adverb - what is the difference between adjectives and adverbs?
- Adjective or Adverb - avoiding common errors
- Adverbs - Lesson on adverbs
- Comparative & Superlative - Click the answer button to see the answer
- Comparative and superlative - worksheet; write the missing adjectives, comparative or superlative words.
- Comparatives - one syllable words - Choose the correct completion for the sentence, self checking.
- Comparative and Superlative Adjectives - quiz
- Comparative and Superlative Forms Quiz - Read the sentences, select the comparative form for each of the adjectives listed and then click on the arrow to check your answer
- Comparisons Quiz - online quiz
- Superlative Forms of One Syllable Words - Type the correct superlative for each word.
- Unscramble the Adjectives - a Quia quiz
- Unscramble the Adjectives [worksheets to print] - adjectives describing a dog | adjectives describing an apple | adjectives describing an elephant | adjectives describing a groundhog | adjectives describing ice cream | adjectives describing a president | adjectives describing a great white shark | adjectives describing snow |
- Using Nouns as Adjectives - Choose the phrase with the correct use of the noun as an adjective. [Quia quiz]
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print