Pre-K Teacher Resources
Links updated 5-11-2016
- Activities, Games, and Stories from BBC Schools
- Adventures for Toddlers Curriculum - includes experiences for all of the developmental strands - self-concept, emotional, social, language, physical, and cognitive
- Arts and Crafts Ideas - many ideas from abcteach
- Baby Bumblebee - A number of valuable teaching tools you can print for free from alphabet cards to handwriting sheets to number cards and more!
- Building Blocks to Reading - activities from A (apple stamping) to Z (zig zag art)
- Coloring Pages for Preschool - Pages to print off from Preschool Coloring Book
- Daily Weather and Date Chart - Fill this out as a class activity!
- Toddler/ Preschool Crafts - Many to select from.
- First School - Free fun preschool lesson plans, educational early childhood activities, printable crafts, worksheets, calendar of events and other resources for children of preschool age.
- Kinder Printables - Free printables; flash cards, games, bulletin boards, themes, books, register for free weekly .
- Peep and the Big Wide World - Easy-to-do ideas for Science activities.
- Preschool and KK activities - from Enchanted Learning Preschool Themes - ideas from A to F | ideas from G to L | ideas from M to R | ideas from S to Z Printable Scissor Skills practice worksheets - 4 for straight line practice and 3 for curved line practice
- Reading Genie - Excellent site for teachers; research-based instruction in learning to read
- Shape Downloads - matching, templates, dice and more
- SightWords - Learn what phonemic awareness and phonemes are and why they are important for learning to read. Games, activities, and tools to help parents and educators prepare children for learning to read.
a site for teachers | a PowerPoint show | Adobe Acrobat document
a Word document | sound | video format | interactive lesson
a quiz | lesson plan | to print