Interactive 1st Grade Assessment Practice
Links verified on 1/25/2015
- Classroom Forms and Testing - From Ms. Perkins' First Grade site
- Cumulative Test Prep - Twenty-Two practice math tests, one per chapter; each test is twenty questions in length
- First Grade Math Brain Teasers - Help your students get ready for tests with these twelve brain teasers.
- First Grade Worksheets - [not interactive] math, science, and english/language arts worksheets to print
- Free Math Test: First Grade - This site has online tests and printable worksheets to help your first grade students prepare for assessments.
- Interactive Math Games, Quizzes and Lessons - index of first grade topics from AAA Math
- Interactive Quizzes for Grade One - These grade study activities cover Reading and Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies. [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- IXL Interactive Math - interactive quizzes reinforcing first grade skills
- Test Prep Practice Grade One - Thirty-four math quizzes covering twelve chapters from a Houghton Mifflin textbook
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print