Math and Science - Graphic Organizer Files to Download
If you have a question about using Excel in your classroom please send email to Internet4Classrooms.
Our E-mail addresses are found below
- Coordinate plane - 4 Quadrants - This one-sheet workbook had a coordinate plane with nine colored dots. Use an interactive whiteboard and have your students drag the dots to represent an ordered pair that you specify.
- Daily Weather Worksheet - Students can make a histogram showing the average weather for a month by coloring blocks above each of nine possible weather outcomes.
- Hundreds Chart - Three hundreds charts, each the same, are provided for you to use with an interactive whiteboard in your classroom.
- Mitosis Stages to Drag - Pictures of stages of mitosis along with boxes on a flow chart are provided in this workbook. Use an interactive whiteboard and have your students drag the pictures into the proper order. Caution: This worksheet will not tell the students if they are correct, so this would be used as a whole class activity so you, or students in your class, can give feedback.
- Moon Phase Worksheet - Eight drawings of the earth, sun, and moon's orbital path are provided. Students could use the drawing toolbar to draw the moon's position on an interactive whiteboard, or you can print the sheet to use as a paper-and-pencil worksheet.
- Moon Phases - Drag to Position - Use this workbook on an interactive whiteboard or projection device. Students can drag pictures of moon phases to the correct place around Earth.
- Number Line - Use this workbook on an interactive whiteboard or projection device. Two number lines are provided; one is divided into fourths and the other is divided into fifths. A second set of numbers is available to replace the ones below the number line. Edit the text boxes to make new numbers.
- Record the Moon Phase - Two worksheets are provided for you to print and have your students keep a daily record of moon phase for a month.
- Spider - Enter a target number in the center and ask students to write math sentences that will equal the target; three templates, and one sample
- Ten Frame - Use this workbook on an interactive whiteboard or projection device. Students can drag colored markers into the ten-frame to equal the number you specify. Three pages of ten-frames are provided.
- Water Cycle - Four versions of concept maps displaying information about the hydrologic cycle.