Links verified on 2/12/11
- Getting Started [PC] - Video tutorials of the basics.
- Getting Started [Mac] - Video Tutorials of the basics.
- Interactive Demonstration of Features - From Inspiration
- Tutorials, How-Tos and More - From Vicki Blackwell
Activities, Ideas, Lesson Plans and More
- Integrating Kidspiration in the Curriculum - From Inspiration
- Inspiration and Kidspiration Resources - A variety of ideas, templates, activities, lesson plans and more. Note: A few links were not working under the Lesson Plans, Ideas and Templates section.
- 50 Uses for Inspiration/Kidspiration - Includes links to teacher project ideas and more.
- Ready-Made Classroom Activities - Over 150 activities by Kidspiration that are correlated to the curriculum standards.
- Ideas for Grades 1-3 - Suggestions and ideas submitted by teachers for using Kidspiration in the classroom.
- Templates for Grades K-5 - Variety of templates sorted by grade level and content area.
- Activities for Grades K-5 - Provided by Edina Public Schools.
- Lessons for Grades K-5 - Fairfax County Public Schools provides lessons and suggestions for ways to use the lesson in the classroom.
- Activities by Subject Area - Coweta County School System provides numerous activities and resources.
- Lessons by Subject Area - Provided by Rockingham County Public Schools.
- Classroom Lessons - Provided by North Canton City School elementary teachers. Grade level and content area/subject are provided for each lesson listed.
- Additional Lessons and Templates - Provided by District Five Schools of Spartanburg County.
- Activities from the Internet - Step-by-step tutorial for downloading Kidspiration activities from the Internet by Patti Knox.
- Using Activity Wizard - Tutorial for using Kidspiration Activity Wizard by Patti Knox.
- "Kidspired Tales" and "Kidspired Frosty Tales" - A plethora of activities, tutorials and resources created by Patricia Knox and Susan Silverman.