Spelling - CCSS L.2.2
Links verified on 12/28/15
- Alien Scavenger Hunt: Letter Bugs - Use the mouse to click on the letters that make up the word you hear.
- Alien Scavenger Hunt: Space Trash - Use the mouse to click on the letters that make up the word you hear.
- Alphabet Soup - Form a word with the letters in the soup to answer the riddles.
- Core Spelling Units - The words come from the Sitton Spelling Sourcebook Series by Egger Publishing, Inc. Pick your unit and do the interactive activities!
- Fearless Frieda - Use the keyboard to spell the words Frieda says; three letter words on level one; four letter words on level 2.
- Fearless Frieda the Big Kahuna - Use the keyboard to spell the words Frieda says. Frieda starts with four letter words in this game.
- Interactive Spelling Bee - Listen to the story and then click on the empty boxes to spell the words. Click on "check score" to see how you did and then go to the next level.
- Missing Letter Game - Fill in the missing blanks with the letters that would make the word complete.
- See 'N Spell - Select a game and click and drag the letters into the gray box to spell the word.
- Spell Check - TCAP format - Select the word that is spelled incorrectly.
- Spell Words - Drag letters from the interactive magnetic board to create words.
- SpellBound - Look at the word spelled correctly. After the letters are mixed up, put them in order again.
- Spelling - Put the letters in order to create the word that is said aloud.
- Spelling - Click on the misspelled word and then correct it. Here are different words and spelling activities.
- Spelling City - Create your own lists, add your own sentences, lists convert into tests, games and other activities. Or use readymade lists.
- Spelling Match - Choose a unit and then select if you want to play timed or untimed. Match each part of a word with its missing letter(s).
- Spelling Wizard - Type in 10 words to study and then choose to make a Spelling Scramble or a Word Search.
- Spin and Spell - Click on the word you wish to spell, and then click on the letters on the spinning wheel. Click submit to check spellings.
- ToonUniversity Spelling - 3 levels to choose from to practice for the spelling bee.
- Trapped! - Choose the correctly spelled words to set yourself free.
- US Speller - A variety of spelling lists to choose from for a spelling game.
- Word Safari - Fly through the air finding letters but avoiding certain obstacles. You can also make your own spelling word list to play in the game.