Use the following sites to reinforce your vocabulary words:
Links Verified 12/24/2020
- ArmoredPenguin - This site contains a number of resources that various people (including educators and students) can use to make puzzles of various types.
- CoboCards - Email required for registration. Can use up to 2 stacks of words and questions; payment required after that. We suggest you delete or print out the cards to use again.
- Crossword Puzzle Generators - Type in your words and definitions, press a button and you have an instant crossword puzzle!
- Handwriting for Kids - This copywork generator will create a worksheet of tracable vocabulary words: 7 words at a time.
- LearnClick - Create a clozed gap activity with your vocabulary words. You can choose to have a drop down menu for answers or just fill in the blank.
- Make flashcards with Microsoft Word - Step by step directions on how to make flash cards using Word 2003, 2007, 2010.
- Make your own Game Boards - Create your game cards and game board with these easy to use templates. Find dice patterns also!
- Match up Worksheet Maker - Type in your words and definitions. The worksheet maker will mix and match for you. An answer sheet is given also.
- Quizlet - Make your own set of flashcards from your vocabulary lists.
- PuzzleMaker - Use your own list to create and print customized word search, criss-cross, math puzzles, and more.
- Spelling City - Enter your words and then take a test or play a game.
- TestMoz -Test generator to create your own quizzes. This tool will keep track of your quiz and report scores
- Vocab Victor - A Better Way to Learn Words
- Vocabulary Bingo - Click on number 13 Review Bingo. The directions are on the sheet; fill out the first bingo card and it will automaticallly fill out the rest. The words and definitions can be placed in the work area at the bottom to be printed.
- Word Search Worksheets - Create your own custom word search worksheets! A variety of options are available including font size, font style, lowercase or uppercase letters, grid shape, word placement, and more.
- WordStash - Create and customize your own digital flashcards, even add images!