Geology Field Trips
Links checked on 5/24/2015
- Big Bend National Park - Presented by Texas A & M University, Department of Geology.
- Coastal Erosion Field Trip - Take a trip to see coastal erosion in San Diego County, California.
- Enchanted Rock State Natural Area - A state park located in Central Texas.
- Galapagos Geology on the Web - The intention of this web site is to provide information on the Galapagos Islands to both scientists and non-scientists alike.
- Geology of North Cascades National Park - Three separate field trips take you (1) along the scenic North Cascade Highway (State Route 20), (2) up the Baker Lake road, and (3) along the Mount Baker Highway (State Route 542).
- Grand Canyon Explorer - The geology of the Grand Canyon.
- Indian Peaks, Colorado , Front Range, U.S.A.
- Quick Time Virtual Field Trips - posted by the University of Houston.
- Slot Canyons of the American Southwest - Few places on Earth have such beauty and mystique on an intimate scale as the delicately scupltured and colored slot canyons of the American Southwest.
- Southern Iceland - View the craters and lava formations of the Laki fissure.
- Virtual and On-line Geologic Field Trip Guides - A large number of virtual field trips from the University of Texas at Austin.
- Wessex Coast of Southern England - A large set of Geological Field Guides to the Wessex Coast of Southern England, much of it a UNESCO World Heritage Site ("Jurassic Coast"). This is a classic area of East Devon, Dorset, Hampshire, West Sussex and the Isle of Wight. go County, California.