Links verified 1/6/2016
- Coast to Coast - students try to complete a cross-country road trip by answering questions about the states. The questions are hard, but students quickly learn interesting facts about the states. When they make it to Hawaii, there is a surprise.
- Fifty States index gives links of interest for each state. You can find out what a state bird or flower is, for example, but a link will also show you the bird or flower. This looks good for projects on any of the states.
- Fifty States Guide - Website consists of concise and meaningful information about each state. Take a trip around the country without ever leaving home! Includes history, geography, outdoors, tourism, State links and State Info.
- Interactive U. S. Geography Activities -
- U.S. Counties - Capitol Impact provides an index of state pages. At each state page you will see a map linking to information about the counties of that state.
- United States of America - geography and history
- U.S. States - States web games; locate states, name states and more
- U.S. Puzzle for younger students - place the states where they belong. The name of each state is given to help place them.
- Where in the USA - students choose from three categories (u.s. capitals, cities, or landmarks) and have two minutes to answer as many as they can.