Scatter Plots for Secondary Math
Links verified on 8/13/2014
- Creating an Excel XY (Scatter) Plot - simple explanation
- Creating a Scatter Plot in Excel - two elaborate examples of scatter plots; Beer's law scatter plot and linear regression, and creating a scatter plot of titration data
- Explanation of Scatter Plots from the Engineering Statistics Handbook
- Scatter Plot Applet - This applet draws a scatter plot of points (a,b), where the data is taken from an input table. The table is on the left side of the applet and can be edited by the user.
- Using Excel to create a Scatter Plot - an Internet4Classrooms module
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print