Review Lessons for Secondary Math
Links verified on 8/13/2014
- Calculus - major areas covered include: Logarithms and Exponential, Sequences, Series, Techniques of Integration, Local Behavior of Functions, Power Series, Fourier Series and Mathematical Tables
- Differential Equations - help topics from SOS Math
- Factorization and Roots of Polynomials - A dozen lessons starting with Polynomial Long Division
- Fractions - This math review is targeted toward those individuals who have forgotten what they once knew about fractions. You may need the entire review or just portions of the review. Subjects covered are: Simple Fractions, Complex Fractions, Compound Fractions, Decimals, Percentage and Rules.
- Inequalities - Basic Rules, The Real Number Line, Interval Notation and Set Notation, Absolute Value Inequalities, Solving Polynomial Inequalities by Graphing, Solving Polynomial Inequalities Analytically, Solving Rational Inequalities Analytically
- Inverse Functions - four lessons
- Logarithms and Exponential Functions - thirteen lessons
- Solving Equations - lessons on Linear Equations, Equations Containing Radicals, Equations Containing Absolute Value(s), Quadratic Equations, Equations Involving Fractions, Polynomial Equations of Degree Higher than 2, Exponential Equations, Logarithmic Equations and Trigonometric Equations.
- Trigonometry - help topics from SOS Math
- Units of Conversion - Basic to the understanding of unit conversion is the understanding of equivalence, the understanding of the multiplicative identity of 1, and how the two are related.