Links verified 8/6/2019
- Effective reading instruction in first grade .pdf version - Presented by Steve Stahl at the 2002 Michigan Reading Recovery Conference.
- How to Teach Reading Comprehension - resources for educators
- Lexile Framework - Understanding the Framework
- Literacy, Information and Technology in Education
- Questioning ToolKit - Learn how to make the most of your questions while teaching!
- Questions - Deep Questions - Questioning Strategies
- Reading/Literacy Resources for Present and Future Teachers - From alphabetics to comprehension to reading models to professional resources and lesson plans, this site contains literacy links for present and future teachers.
- Reading Resource - Helping Struggling Readers & Defeating Dyslexia
- StudyStack - Using the StudyStack web site, you use your computer to display a stack of "virtual cards" which contain information about a certain subject. Just like flashcards, you can review the information at your own pace discarding the cards you've learned and keeping the ones you still need to review.