Links verified 7-29-2011
- 21 Settings, Techniques and Rules All New Camera Owners Should Know - photography tips and techniques that new camera owners might like
- About Life: The Photos of Dorothea Lange - Developed by the Getty Museum of Art, this site presents works by photographer Dorothea Lange, widely known for her social documentary work during the Great Depression.
- Adobe Digital Kids Club - digital photography, video, and imaging resources you need to help your students unleash their creative freedom.
- American Museum of Photography - View Great Photographs Online and see History of Photography Exhibits
- Bob Miller's Light Walk - Artist Bob Miller's "Light Walk" at the Exploratorium is always an eye-opening experience for students and teachers alike. His unique discoveries will change the way you look at light, shadow, and images
- Digital Photography - APTE's Digital Photography resource center
- Get the Picture: Thinking about Photographs - Learn about great photographs and the approaches that seven photographers used to make them.
- Taking Great Pictures - from the folks at Kodak
- Top 10 Tips for Great Pictures - tips from Kodak
- Smithsonian American Art Museums - Scan the resources below to find out how you can integrate art into your classroom