Just for Fun
Links verified 1/20/2018
- Invention at Play - Explore the playful side of invention.
- Mastermind - I know it's just a game! But, this game really makes you, or your students, use logical reasoning. Give it a try.
- Mr. Nussbaum - An interactive website designed specifically for students in Grades K - 8
- Pauly's Playhouse - Some of the games are educational and others are just plain fun. Want to see a neat four function calculator for kids? Take a look at Professor Finkle's Adding Machine.
- Sesame Street - A place for kids to have fun! Games, stories, art, music and many other activities.
- Spiderman in Amazing Adventures - An activity book for children K-6. Part of the READ*WRITE*NOW! campaign.
Arts & Crafts