Links verified 1/18/2018
- Back to school: How parent involvement affects student achievement - Parent involvement can make a difference in a child’s education.
- Class Act Dad - Getting Involved with Your Child's School - For dads to have a positive impact on their children's education, they need to get involved early on and think outside the box.
- The Enduring Importance of Parental Involvement - Becoming active in a school’s parent group is an important way to increase involvement
- Get Involved - Tips on Getting Involved in School.
- Getting Involved at School - There are many good reasons and opportunities for you to volunteer at school.
- The Importance of Parental Involvement in Your Child's Education - Parental involvement can make a considerable difference to your child's school life, both in academic success and in general enjoyment at school
- Making a Difference - 25 ways you can make a difference.
- Middle Schoolers - Tips From a Middle-School Principal.
- Parental Involvement in Schools - Students with parents who are involved in their school tend to have fewer behavioral problems and better academic performance
- Research Spotlight on Parental Involvement in Education - report from the NEA
- When Kids Become Too Cool for Their Parents - For Parents of preteens and adolescents.