Links verified 1/19/2018
- Mr. Nussbaum - An interactive website designed specifically for students in Grades K - 8
- ABCya.com - Many educational games for all grades. So fun, kids don't realize they are learning!
- SpellingCity.com - Many fun games and preloaded lists to practice spelling.
- BrainFood - Finished his/her work? Try this stimulating site if your child has a few minutes to spare!
- Child Safety on the Information Highway - Rules for kids and guidelines for parents.
- Energy Quest - Energy Education from the California Energy Commission [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Fun Brain - Where kids get power - check out their educational games
- Kids’ Puzzles - Online interactive hidden picture puzzles, mazes, word searches, cryptograms, jigsaws, connect the dots, match games, and some math reinforcement
- Kid's Games (Boredom Busters) - games to do at home with a list of supplies needed for the game
- Lil' Fingers Storybook - Over a dozen stories and a coloring activities page also
- Muppet Movies - Lyric Archive
- Neuroscience for Kids - The smell of a flower - The memory of a walk in the park - The pain of stepping on a nail. These experiences are made possible by the 3 pounds of tissue in our heads...the BRAIN!! Explore their activities to learn more about this part of you.
- StudyStack - The StudyStackTM concept was designed to help people memorize information about various subjects. Using the StudyStack web site, you use your computer to display a stack of "virtual cards" which contain information about a certain subject.
- Words and Pictures - These games and activities from the BBC will make learning phonics fun.