One Computer Management
Links verified on 7/13/2016
Harry Wong says, "Inside every great teacher, there is an even greater one waiting to come out."
Use these ideas to assist you in finding that best possible teacher inside you.
What?s your teaching effectiveness? - A quiz from Harry Wong.
- Managing Computer Use - Making the most of your students? computer time. [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Organizing a One Computer Classroom - Bottlenecks are sure to occur in a one-computer classroom, but teachers can keep them to a minimum with careful management strategies.
- Classroom Management - This site is an unorganized hodgepodge of ideas. However, spend some time on this page you might find some really helpful ideas for your classroom.
- Classroom Management Techniques - Scheduling, record keeping and more ideas. [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Managing Students With Computers - An online workshop from WNET in New York
- Suggestions from classroom teachers - How teachers use their one computer.
- One Computer Classroom Issues - PDF file; Questions to consider.