Miscellaneous Teacher Tools
Links verified on 5/30/2016
- 5 Minute Fillers - use these numerous activities to fill in transition times!
- Classroom Labels Sets - Label your classroom with these colorful pictures.
- Countdown Timer - you may select from a variety of sound tracks to accompany the timer
- Digital Index Cards - a web-based tool for collecting and evaluating Net information.
- DonnaYoung.org - Printables and Resources for Home schooling and Classrooms
- Fabulous Freebies: Free Materials for Teachers! from Education World. More freebies are available in part 2 of this article.
- Free Printables to help celebrate special occasions like Valentine's Day, Halloween or Christmas
- Free Printables - alphabets, calendars, games, bookmarks, paper dolls, certificates, books and more!
- Grade book - Engrade - Online grade book that is a free resource. Engrade's online grade book suite includes custom grading scales, weighted assignments, attendance tracking, homework calendar, printable student reports, online student reports, and many more features.
- Holiday Gift Coupons and Worksheets - from EducationWorld
- I Love That Teaching Idea!
- Math Resources - Math resources to download; PDF format
- Motivator - Make your own motivational posters! Add a picture and some words and print! You can also create your own calendars with photos, magazine cover with photos, or personal badge with photos. (this site may be blocked by school filters)
- Paper Dolls - paper dolls to print [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Paper Toys - put together these paper toys when work is finished!
- PIXresizer - Free Image Resizer - PIXresizer is a photo resizing program to easily create web and e-mail friendly versions of your images with reduced file sizes
- Random Name Picker - using a word document, copy and paste in the names of students. Select the fruit picker to pick a student to answer the question!
- Remember the Milk - Remember The Milk is the easiest and best way to manage your to-do lists online.
- SchoolNotes.com - Create Notes for homework and class information and post them on the web in seconds using this free community service. Registration is required, however the account is free.
- Teacher Notepads - from EducationWorld
- Teacher Tools - Tools to make life a bit easier.
- Teacher Tools of the Week - Each week you will find new tips to help you plan classroom activities. There is a mixture of things here, so plan to do some looking regularly. Check out their links along the left of this page.
- Thank you notes - Templates to create cute thank you notes.
Don't Miss These!
- Early Learning HQ - hundreds of foundation stage/phase and key stage one resources that are all free to download; resources to assist early years practitioners and to inspire and educate the children whom they teach
- Printable Resources For SEN (Special Educational Needs) - Here you will find many, many tools for helping all of your students succeed!
- Personal Educational Press - Create free educational worksheets such as flashcards, game boards, and quizzes to print directly from your browser. Make tracing sheets, quizzes, study sheets, word lists, bingo cards, word scrambles, word searches and more!