Interpersonal Skills - Respect
Links checked on 1/2/2016
Middle/ High School
- Property: Ownership, Respect, and Responsibility - [ K-2 ] People's property needs to be respected and the use of property involves responsibility.
- Respecting Differences - Observe that people, even friends, may disagree in their opinions.
- What is Respect? - [ K-2 ] Technology integrated lesson
- Character Education - Respect for Self, Property, Others and The Environment - Unit on respect for self, property, others and the environment, an essential quality of good character. Students will apply research skills, open-ended discussions, keyboarding skills, digital photography, and cooperative learning experiences to investigate and internalize the meaning of respect.
- Teaching Social Responsibility - Learn skills to help students work productively in a group, organizing, problem-solving, consensus-building and decision-making.