Calculus and Trigonometry for Secondary Math
Links verified 10/4/2017
- Calculus - major areas covered include: Logarithms and Exponential, Sequences, Series, Techniques of Integration, Local Behavior of Functions, Power Series, Fourier Series and Mathematical Tables
- Calculus; It's Hot, It's Fun, and It's a Challenge - A list of Calculus resources from Cynthia Lanius
- Calculus Tutorials for those afraid of Calculus [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Connected Curriculum Project provides Interactive Learning Materials for Mathematics and Its Applications
- Finite Mathematics and Applied Calculus Resource Page posted by the Mathematics Department of Hofstra University.
- Graphics for the Calculus Classroom - excerpts from a collection of graphical demonstrations developed for first year calculus.
- Java Script math applets || Trigonometry || Calculus || Complex number || Conics || Miscellaneous | [These expired links are available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the pages don't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- MathGrapher: Online Calculators
- Derivative Calculator - Online calculator for derivatives and partial derivatives which shows user input as a graphical formula while typing (to help prevent the user from entering the wrong formula).
- Graphing Calculator - Free online 2D graphing calculator (plotter) that can plot explicit, implicit, polar and parametric functions with different styling. It can also graph arbitrary inequalities or system of inequalities (not only linear).
- Integral Calculator - do definite and indefinite integrals with calculators provided
- Integral Calculator with Steps - This online calculator will find indefinite integral of the given function with steps shown (if possible).
- Online Derivative Calculator with Steps - Online calculator will calculate derivative of any function with steps shown. Also, it will evaluate derivative at given point, if needed. Also it supports computing the first, second and third derivatives, up to 10.
- Math Mistakes - real mistakes from real student work and math facts students should know - flashcards are provided - (algebra, trigonometry, and calculus)
- Trigonometry - help topics from SOS Math
- Trigonometry - a short course - These notes are more of an introduction and guide than a full course. There are a few exercises for you to work on. Dave uses Java to teach the concepts.
- Trigonometric Functions and Calculus for Liberal Arts and Business Majors: A Complete Text Resource on the World Wide Web. [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Understanding Calculus - collection of links to help you understand calculus, including suggestions on developing lesson plans for teaching calculus
- Web Math: Calculus and Trig Help - quick help with several topics
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print