Links verified on 4/22/2022
- Easy Test Maker - free online test generator to create your tests
- Hot Potatoes - The Hot Potatoes suite includes six applications, enabling you to create interactive multiple-choice, short-answer, jumbled-sentence, crossword, matching/ordering and gap-fill exercises for the World Wide Web
- Quizizz - Free tools to teach and learn anything, on any device, in‑person or remotely.
- Quiz Game Master - create interactive quiz games
- Quiz Star - Create quizzes for students to take and review online.
- Project Based Learning Checklists from 4Teachers.org
- Rubric Builder - a free service of the Landmark project
- Rubric Generators from Teach-nology - The generators will allow you to make several types of grading rubrics by filling out a simple form. The materials are made instantly and can be printed directly from your computer (scroll down)
- Rubric Help - an extensive list of rubrics and rubric development sites
- RubiStar - a tool to help the teacher who wants to use rubrics but does not have the time to develop them from scratch.
- StandardsToolBox -Test Item Generator - Link Instruction and Assessment to really pump up student achievement! Online lesson planning, test prep, and standards accountability teacher tool. Must register first, but it is free.
- Testmoz - easily create tests for your class
- Varsity Tutors -Create practice tests and flashcards to help your students study.
Don't Miss These!
- Early Learning HQ - hundreds of foundation stage/phase and key stage one resources that are all free to download; resources to assist early years practitioners and to inspire and educate the children whom they teach
- Personal Educational Press - Create free educational worksheets such as flashcards, game boards, and quizzes to print directly from your browser. Make tracing sheets, quizzes, study sheets, word lists, bingo cards, word scrambles, word searches and more!