Use varied strategies to achieve different purposes (e.g., providing facts and details or including examples to illustrate). 0801.3.3
Links verified on 8/18/2014
- Comic Creator - interactive site from Read Write Think
- Comic Strips - Make up your own comics, using characters, emotions, and more
- Comic Strips - Create your own comics and your own characters also at Professor Garfield's Comic Lab!
- Evaluating Supporting Details in Writing - Scroll down to the Detail section and evaluate the details in your writing.
- Understanding different purposes - communicate successfully to your audience
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print