Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Choose the supporting sentence that best fits the context flow of ideas in a paragraph. SPI 0601.3.6
Links verified on 6/5/2014
- Combining Sentences for Variety and Clarity - LEO offers a large number of sample revisions
- Idea Graphic Chart - worksheet - Fill in the supporting sentences that best fits the main idea.
- Sentence Variety - explanation with examples.
- Sentence Variety - This resource presents methods for adding sentence variety and complexity to writing that may sound repetitive or boring. Sections are divided into general tips for varying structure, a discussion of sentence types, and specific parts of speech which can aid in sentence variety.
- Sentence Variety - large number of tips about sentence variety plus links to related quizzes
site for teachers |
PowerPoint show |
Acrobat document |
Word document |
whiteboard resource |
video format |
interactive lesson |
a quiz |
lesson plan |
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.
409282058 US 1 desktop not tablet not iPad