Identify and explore opportunities for publication (e.g., local/national contests, Internet web sites, newspapers, periodicals, school displays). 0601.3.22
Links verified on 6/5/2014
- Cyberkids - If you would like to have us publish your original writing, art, or other creative work, please see our submission guidelines.
- Evaluation Station - Evaluate a story that you have written.
- Write me a Story - Kids.com - Try your writing skills, share your imagination, read
fun stories and maybe even get published on the Internet!
- Write Now - from Zuzu - contribution of young artists, photographers and writers just like YOU
- The Write Source - interested in receiving student writings for possible publication in one of our handbooks or on our Web site!
- The Writing conference - publishes original poetry and prose from students enrolled in kindergarten through twelfth grade
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print