Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Identify and explore opportunities for publication (e.g., local/national contests, Internet web sites, newspapers, periodicals, school displays). 0701.3.22
Links verified on 5/28/2014
- Cyberkids - If you would like to have us publish your original writing, art, or other creative work, please see our submission guidelines.
- Encourage Student Writing -
explores opportunities to publish student writing, and teacher writing, on the Web
- Kid Lit -
designed for kids (mostly) and for adults interested in quality children's literature
- Kid Pub -
books, stories, writing contests and publishing for kids
- Six Great Ways to Publish Student Work - tip of the week from History Tech
- Write me a Story - Kids.com - Try your writing skills, share your imagination, read fun stories and maybe even get published on the Internet!
- Write Now - from Zuzu - contribution of young artists, photographers and writers just like YOU
- The Write Source - interested in receiving student writings for possible publication in one of our handbooks or on our Web site!
- The Writing conference - publishes original poetry and prose from students enrolled in kindergarten through twelfth grade
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.
398029604 US 1 desktop not tablet not iPad