Select illustrations, explanations, anecdotes, descriptions and/or facts to support key ideas. SPI 0801.3.9
Links verified on 9/3/2014
- Anecdotes - 30 inspiring anecdotes
- Creating a Multimedia Presentation - Follow the steps to make your multimedia presentation
- Creating a Power Presentation - handout; many ideas with scaffolding along the way to help students complete a project.
- Graphics for Classroom Use - a collection of various resources available for use in classroom presentations or reports; clip art, photographic/visual arts, photos, sound clips, video clips, and image search links. This collection of resources is an Internet4Classrooms page
- Multimedia Presentation Checklist - adaptable for middle school students; a customized checklist that you can print out
- Presenting Effective Presentations with Visual Aids - suggestions from the U. S. Department of Labor OSHA
- Ten Tips for PowerPoint Slide Shows - create and deliver visual aids that complement and reinforce your message.
- Twelve Tips for Creating a Better PowerPoint Slide Show - produced by the Communications & Information Technology department at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- Using Visual Aids Effectively - tips for using visual aids
- Using Visual Aids Effectively - " most of us believe that a picture's worth a thousand words, and it is - but only if it's the right picture."
- Using Visual Aids Effectively - a 23 slide PowerPoint show
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print