Develop focused, appropriate, and interesting topics for writing. 0801.3.4
Links verified on 8/18/2014
- Choosing and Narrowing Topics - ideas for developing focused writing
- Focusing a Research Topic - Tip sheet
- Focus in writing - Lesson plan ; focus in writing means, among other things, maintaining a central idea throughout the piece.
- How to Focus Your Mind, Your Topic and Your Writing - Here are some tools that will help you focus.
- Research and Writing Step by Step - Follow the steps below to get an idea of things you should be thinking about and doing, and some of the strategies which will help.
- Staying Focused and organized when writing an essay - Slideshow presentation.
- Techniques for Writing: Using Specific Language - Strike a balance between specific and general language. Interactive exercise.
- Topics - 300 writing topics to inspire you to come up with plenty of fresh ideas of your own.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print