Develop relevant details or reasons in a manner that meets the needs of the audience and purpose. 0601.3.6
Links verified on 6/1/2014
- Adapting Your Message to Your Audience -The importance of adapting your message to your audience.
- An Informative Speech - Five Speech Building Requirements
- Be the Right Speaker for the Audience - Research the audience prior to even writing out that first word.
- How will you ensure it provides what the audience need? - The best way to help ensure that you meet their needs is by asking users what they think of your material during the production process. This is generally referred to as 'piloting' your information
- In Search of an Audience - article on understanding the needs of a particular audience
- Writing Guide: Audience - Recognize that different readers can best understand different messages
- Your Public Speaking Audience - article including a number of techniques and speaking styles to better reach them
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print