Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Use appropriate and effective words and phrases to indicate the organizational pattern (e.g., problem-solution, with order of steps necessary indicated in the solution). 0601.3.8
Links verified on 6/1/2014
- Organizing and Developing Persuasive Paragraphs - article with diagram of example
- Patterns of Organization - examples of achieving this in your writing
- Patterns of Organization - fifteen points in slide show format explaining general patterns of organization
- Principles of organization - help your reader discover relationships that connect things, that make things seem more coherent.
- Techniques for Writing: Using Specific Language - Strike a balance between specific and general language. Interactive exercise.
site for teachers |
PowerPoint show |
Acrobat document |
Word document |
whiteboard resource |
video format |
interactive lesson |
a quiz |
lesson plan |
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.
287440665 US 1 desktop not tablet not iPad