Use appropriate and effective words and phrases to indicate the organizational pattern (e.g., problem-solution, with order of steps necessary indicated in the solution). 0601.3.8
Links verified on 6/1/2014
- Organizing and Developing Persuasive Paragraphs - article with diagram of example
- Patterns of Organization - examples of achieving this in your writing
- Patterns of Organization - fifteen points in slide show format explaining general patterns of organization
- Principles of organization - help your reader discover relationships that connect things, that make things seem more coherent.
- Techniques for Writing: Using Specific Language - Strike a balance between specific and general language. Interactive exercise.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print