Write a simple research report demonstrating the research results. 0301.4.6
Links verified on 12/24/2014
- Amazing Animals Project - WebQuest research project, handouts provided.
- AES Third grade - many research projects to select from. Links with information provided for students [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Bio Cube - This tool allows students to develop an outline of a person whose biography or autobiography they have just read; it can also be used before students write their own autobiography. Student Interactive from Read/Write/Think
- Character Trading Cards - This tool provides a fun and useful way to explore a character in a book or as a prewriting exercise when creating characters for original stories. Student Interactive from Read/Write/Think
- Essay Map - The Essay Map is an interactive graphic organizer that enables students to organize and outline their ideas for an informational, definitional, or descriptive essay. Student Interactive from Read/Write/Think
- Third Grade: Oceans and Seas - will create a KWL chart, a map, and a short report with clip art about their assigned ocean or sea. The report should include such factual information as the size, depth, outstanding features, marine life.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print