Rearrange and identify words in alphabetical order e.g. lists, phone directory. SPI 0301.1.11
Links verified on 12/23/2014
- Alphabet Antics - words for students to alphabetize, page 2 has answers
- Alphabetical Order - [click on the image of the alphabetical order game to begin] arrange the words by dragging them into the correct ABC order.
- Alphabetical Order to the Third Letter - [grades 1-3] five pages of student worksheets, answers on page six
- Alphabetical Order Worksheet - each line has sets of three words for students to alphabetize, page 2 has answers
- Alphabetical Order Worksheets - index of eight worksheets to print. [other worksheets on this page are only available to website members]
- Alphabetizing Christmas Words - ten words to put in order, page 2 has answers
- Alphabetizing Halloween Words - twenty words to put in order, page 2 has answers
- Alphabetizing Thanksgiving Words - twenty words to put in order, page 2 has answers
- Dictionary Skills - five pages of student worksheets, answers on page six
- Dolch Words Worksheet - [3rd grade] printable worksheet, students re-write words in alphabetical order
- Find a Word - Drag and drop each word onto the correct dictionary page. Use the guide words to help you organize the words alphabetically.
- Looking Up a Word - drag each word into the right column in alphabetical order
- Whack a Mole - Move the hammer around using the mouse to Whack the Moles. Be sure to hit them in alphabetical order.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print