Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Identify the correct use of nouns (i.e., common and proper, plurals, possessives) and pronouns (i.e., subject, object, and agreement) within context. SPI 0401.1.1
Links verified on 9/23/2014
- Irregular Plurals - type the correct plural
- Irregular Plurals - select the correct plural
- Plurals Practice Sheet - PDF worksheet
- Plurals and Possessives - online activity, may be hard for some 4th graders
- Plurals and Nouns - thirty fill-in-the-blank questions in this online quiz
- Possessives and Irregular plurals - online quiz
- Power Proofreading - Choose 4th grade then select; Animal Chat, Shawn's Advice for Shoppers, or any one of the mixed practice exercises.
- Practice Using Plural Spelling Rules - [Skillwise worksheet] twelve picture pairs that cover all the different spelling rules
- Using Plural Spelling Rules - [Skillwise worksheet] Plural spelling rules, filling in the gaps with either the singular or plural spelling.
- Using Plurals - [Skillwise factsheet] A few rules to help spell plurals.
site for teachers |
PowerPoint show |
Acrobat document |
Word document |
whiteboard resource |
video format |
interactive lesson |
a quiz |
lesson plan |
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.
306403160 US 1 desktop not tablet not iPad