Identify the correct use of nouns (i.e., common and proper, plurals, possessives) and pronouns (i.e., subject, object, and agreement) within context. SPI 0401.1.1
Links verified on 9/23/2014
- Irregular Plurals - type the correct plural
- Irregular Plurals - select the correct plural
- Plurals Practice Sheet - PDF worksheet
- Plurals and Possessives - online activity, may be hard for some 4th graders
- Plurals and Nouns - thirty fill-in-the-blank questions in this online quiz
- Possessives and Irregular plurals - online quiz
- Power Proofreading - Choose 4th grade then select; Animal Chat, Shawn's Advice for Shoppers, or any one of the mixed practice exercises.
- Practice Using Plural Spelling Rules - [Skillwise worksheet] twelve picture pairs that cover all the different spelling rules
- Using Plural Spelling Rules - [Skillwise worksheet] Plural spelling rules, filling in the gaps with either the singular or plural spelling.
- Using Plurals - [Skillwise factsheet] A few rules to help spell plurals.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print