Represent measurements and discrete data using concrete objects, picture graphs, and bar graphs. 0106.5.1
Links verified on 1/2/2015
- Grapher - interactive column graph maker, students can change values and labels
- I Am Special - Picture graphs are used in real world situations as students organize information, record data, and use mathematical language to read and interpret the graphs.
- Kids Have Pets - learn about the parts of a bar graph and how to collect information
- Kinds Of Graphs - learn about various types of graphs [some of the forward buttons are missing, scroll down the page to see the next section]
- Use Column Graphs to Answer Questions - data is displayed in column graphs and students must read the graph to answer questions
- Use Graphs to Answer Questions - (whole class activity to be used with projection) This Saxon math site uses pictographs or tally marks in the form of check marks. Graphs are sometimes repeated with new questions. Be careful!