Test Taking Assistance
Links verified on 10/18/15
- Cumulative Test Prep - Twenty-Two practice math tests, one per chapter; each test is twenty questions in length
- First Grade Math Brain Teasers - Help your students get ready for tests with these twelve brain teasers.
- First Grade Practice Reading Test - Two stories to read, three questions to answer for each story.
- Interactive Practice Tests - Fun test practice in English and Math.
- Interactive Online Quizzes - test practice self graded; CCSS aligned
- Free Math Test: First Grade - This site has online tests and printable worksheets to help your first grade students prepare for assessments. Make sure you click on the links with the blue logos next to them.
- Printable CRCT Tests - These tests were given in Georgia in 2006, most are Adobe Acrobat format; First Grade tests - three language tests, four math test, three reading tests
- Printable Reading Comprehension Summataive Tests - North Carolina First Grade tests
- Printable Practice Tests - practice tests for CCSS
- Test Prep Practice - Thirty-four 10 question quizzes based on a Houghton Mifflin math textbook.
- Printable Practice Tests - Choose from the domain box to select tests on grammar, math, measurements, comprehension, and much more.
- Test Quest: Be a Better Test Taker - Four strategies to help your first grade math students become better test takers.
- North Dakota Math Test - First Grade standards Math Test, printable.
- AAA Math Practice - 1st grade math practice for any math topic.
- Georgia Test Skills - 1st grade Language Arts, Math, and Reading.
- Basic-Mathematics - Printable first grade math tests and other math worksheets.