3rd Grade Review Help for Mathematics
Links verified on 12/26/2014
To get review help on third grade mathematics, scroll down to the resource areas below. They offer great internet resources to aid in end of course standards review. You will find standardized practice tests, released standardized test to print, and grade specific math resources for review work for third grade students.
- Houghton Mifflin Mathematics Test Prep Practice
- Virginia State Standards of Learning - Select Math 3 , and then select 10, 20, or 40 questions.
FCAT Sample Test Book
- FCAT Sample Test Book - [ 2008 ] sample questions and test taking tips
- FCAT Sample Answer Book - [ 2008 ] sample questions and test taking tips
TAAS Attack Daily Upkeeps
- Daily Upkeeps - Scroll down this page until you see " 3rd Grade TAAS Attack Daily Upkeeps ." There are 9 practice activities to print [This link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Daily Questions - to serve as a ten to fifteen minute (approximate) review of practice test items and critical thinking (217 pages) [This link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Place Value & Rounding
- Roman Numerals
- Counting Money
- Order of Operations
- Fractions & Decimals
Released Tests & Others
- Solve It! - Math Videos provide problem solving practice for students in grades 3 to 6. Each of the thirteen sets contain five multistep word problems with step by step video solutions. Concepts include basic operations, algebraic reasoning, money, fractions, percent, perimeter, area, proportional reasoning, and measurement.
- Third Grade Math 2009 - Read each question and choose the best answer. Then mark the circle next to the letter for the answer you have chosen. ( from Texas )
- Third Grade Math answer key 2009
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print