7th Grade Review Help for Mathematics
Links verified on 6/12/2014
To get review help on seventh grade mathematics, scroll down to the resource areas below. They offer great internet resources to aid in end of course standards review. You will find standardized practice tests, released standardized test to print, and grade specific math resources for review work for seventh grade students.
- 7th Grade Math Review - over 70 pages of review problems with answewrs at the end
- IXL Math Resources - a list of all of the skills students learn in seventh grade organized into categories
- Free Math Worksheets - not all of the topics are seventh grade level, but many are
- Free Pre-Algebra Worksheets - this software company wants to sell a product to you, but they provide a large number of free pre-algebra worksheets
- Teacher Tools - as large number of worksheet sources are available, not all of them math
- Worksheet Generator - This web site will allow you to create printable math worksheets from your browser. (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, mixed problems, fractions, measurement, fractions, graphing, telling time, and a one-hundred chart)
General Math Review
- 7th Grade Math Games - designed to reinforce math concepts in a fun and interactive way
- 7th Grade Math Quiz - two other quizzes are available from the left index, grades 5-8 included in the list
- 7th Grade Math Review - flash cards from Quizlet
- 7th Grade Math Topics - table of contents for AAA Math
- ACT Math Question of the Day - Use the calendar to select one of the following topics: Algebra, Intermediate Algebra, Plane Geometry, Coordinate Geometry, and Trigonometry. Once the problem is on the screen, right click the problem for a step by step explanation.
- Geometry Jeopardy - Topics covered: Solids, Triangle, Angles, Lines and a Grab Bag category
- Jeopardy - Four categories; Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Angles, and Lines
- Jeopardy - Five Categories; Solids, Polygons, Lines & Angles, Figures in Motion, and Volume Area & Perimeter [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Junior High Math Interactives - includes interactive math activities, print activities, learning strategies, and videos that illustrate how math is used in everyday life.
- Math TV: Video Word Problems - [Grades 5+] Math TV is a project whose goal is to help middle school students learn how to solve challenging word problems. Each of the nineteen math problems comes with step by step video solution, follow up problems, an online calculator, and sketch pad.
- MathVids - a web site providing high quality, instructional, free math videos to middle school, high school, and college students who need math help
- Middle School Math - 6th and 7th grade math games and worksheets
Released Tests & Others
- Grade 7 Math Practice Test - Louisiana 2013-2014 test
- Introduction - Grade 7 Mathematics - released test questions are taken from the Grade 7 Mathematics Standards Test (California) [answers included]
- Middle School Math Practice - links to resources from various states
- Seventh Grade Math - Read each question and choose the best answer. Then mark the circle next to the letter for the answer you have chosen. (from Texas) [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- The FCAT Sample Test Books are designed to help students become familiar with FCAT (Florida) by providing helpful hints and offering practice answering questions in different formats. Half of this document is math and half is reading. [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- FCAT Sample Test Book -  sample questions and test taking tips
- FCAT Sample Answer Book -  sample questions and test taking tips
- Texas end-of-year Math test 2003 [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print