Take and organize notes on what is known and what needs to be researched about the topic. 0601.4.2
Links verified on 6/6/2014
- Bibliographic Blunders - use note cards to collect information.
- Fact Fragment Frenzy - Practice taking notes by dragging facts about each of the five animals sections onto the note pad [drag one word at a time]
- How to Take Notes- With these tips and methods, you can improve your note-taking and your grades, while learning more with less effort.
- How to Take Great Notes - You-Tube video that gives suggestion on how to take great notes.
- How to Take Lecture Notes - Get the most out of a lecture and have an amazing set of notes to show for it!
- How to Take Research Notes - tips and techniques from eHow
- Making Note Cards - visual example of how to make a note card
- Making Source Cards - examples citing from books and magazines
- Note Taking - transfer information from highlighted articles to note cards
- Note-take effectively - things to keep in mind while taking notes [This expired page is from the Internet Archive known as the Wayback Machine.
- On Taking Notes While Reading - collect, organize, and store information that is relevant to your essay or research project.
- Take Notes - students evaluate what items should be included in the opening paragraph of a news story
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print