Include graphics and illustrative material effectively to support research ideas in the text. 0601.4.20
Links verified on 6/11/2014
- Creating a Multimedia Presentation - Follow the steps to make your multimedia presentation
- Five main types of organizers - links showing examples of many types
- Graphic Organizers - from Enchanted Learning
- Graphic Organizers from Education Place
- How Do I Write an Example/Illustration Essay? - Things to Watch for
- Illustration Essay - To use illustration to support a thesis, follow these guidelines
- Illustration support - the use of specific examples as support
- Index of Graphic Organizers - from Inspiration
- Multimedia Presentation Checklist - adaptable for middle school students; a customized checklist that you can print out
- Photo Analysis Guide - how to analyze photo elements
- Practical Ways to Use Digital Images in Teaching and Learning - This list provides examples for ways in which digital images can be used in teaching and learning materials.
- Ten Tips for PowerPoint Slide Shows - create and deliver visual aids that complement and reinforce your message.
- Twelve Tips for Creating a Better PowerPoint Slide Show - produced by the Communications & Information Technology department at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print