Use the family and community as sources of information 0201.4.3
Links verified on 12/30/2014
- Community Resources - Resource page with many topics and ideas.
- Fifty Questions for Family History Interviews - A great way to uncover clues to your family history or to get great quotes for journaling in a heritage scrapbook is a family interview
- How to Interview a Relative - Getting people to share their stories isn't always easy. Follow these step-by-step ideas for a successful family history interview
- How to Interview Your Family about Your Family History - step-by-step how to organize, conduct and get the most out of interviewing a family member to better understand your family history
- Interview Your Relatives Before It's Too Late! - Personal interviews play a vital role in compiling family histories and genealogies. It's important to interview aged relatives while their memory is sharp and accurate
- Interviewing Your Family Members - tips to remember as you plan a family interview
- Using Community Resources - Teacher resource for ideas on how to use your community as a resource for your classroom.