Craft a conclusion in which closure is provided, such as by restating the topic and summarizing findings 0601.4.15
Links verified on 6/10/2014
- 5 Effective Strategies to Conclude a Speech - Speech conclusion tutorial including strategies and speech topics for an effective way to conclude your public speaking speech
- Effective conclusions are critical to an effective presentation - ideas for concluding a speech [This expired page is from the Internet Archive known as the Wayback Machine.]
- Ending the Essay: Conclusions - suggestions
- Effective Conclusions - article with ideas for concluding a speech
- How to Summarize a Research Article - the summary should focus on how the articles relates specifically to your paper.
- Plan Your Conclusion - four major components to a good conclusion
- Summarizing Findings - In your conclusion, you should focus on the data you presented. Share and discuss your results. Here you are allowed to give your opinion on what the results mean.
- Summarizing Results and Drawing Conclusions - You have your results! Now what?
- Summary of Findings - The following should be the characteristics of the summary of findings.
- Strategies for Writing a Conclusion - suggestions and examples
- Writing a Conclusion - tips and examples
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print