Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Acknowledge source material using a predetermined standard format (e.g., APA, MLA). 0601.4.16
Links verified on 2/2/2020
- Bibme - fully automatic bibliography maker that auto-fills. It's the easiest way to build a works cited page.
- Citation Machine - an interactive Web tool designed to assist teachers in modeling the proper use of information property (Students are welcome to use this as well)
- Citing Sources - Guide to Library Research - Documentation Guidelines: Citing Sources Within Your Paper
- EasyBib - free automatic bibliography composer
- Electronic Style (MLA) - This page will help you correctly list your electronic sources in MLA style
- MLA-Style Bibliography Builder - Choose a form, fill it out, and push the button... you will get an individual entry for a "Works Cited" page, which you may then copy and paste into your word processor.
- Using American Psychological Association (APA) Format from the Online Writing Laboratory (OWL) at Purdue.
- Using Modern Language Association (MLA) Format from the Online Writing Laboratory (OWL) at Purdue.
site for teachers |
PowerPoint show |
Acrobat document |
Word document |
whiteboard resource |
video format |
interactive lesson |
a quiz |
lesson plan |
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.
398451605 US 1 desktop not tablet not iPad