Identify information that should or should not be included in a citation. SPI 0501.4.2
Links verified on 2/2/2020
- BibMe - The fully automatic bibliography maker that auto-fills.
- Citation Machine - an interactive Web tool designed to assist teachers in modeling the proper use of information property (Students are welcome to use this as well)
- Citation Formats - MLA, APA, ASA
- Citatiionsy* - Create citations, reference lists and bibliographies online
- Citing Sources- Guide to Library Research - Documentation Guidelines: Citing Sources Within Your Paper
- EasyBib - free automatic bibliography composer
- Electronic Style (MLA) - This page will help you correctly list your electronic sources in MLA style
- Mixed Up Citations APA - Drag and drop the elements into the correct order to properly write the citation.
- Citation Game Home Page - MLA - Drag and drop the elements into the correct order to properly write the citation.</ol type=a>
- OttoBib - put in the ISBN of your book and it will create your bib information!
- Using American Psychological Association (APA) Format from the Online Writing Laboratory (OWL) at Purdue.
- Using Modern Language Association (MLA) Format from the Online Writing Laboratory (OWL) at Purdue
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print
You can type your text directly in the editor or paste it from a Word Doc, PDF, Excel etc.
The visual editor on the right and the source editor on the left are linked together and the changes are reflected in the other one as you type!
This is a table you can experiment with.