Acknowledge source material using a predetermined standard format (e.g., APA, MLA). 0801.4.16
Links verified on 9/3/2014
- Bibme - fully automatic bibliography maker that auto-fills. It's the easiest way to build a works cited page.
- Citation Machine - an interactive Web tool designed to assist teachers in modeling the proper use of information property (Students are welcome to use this as well)
- Citing Sources - Guide to Library Research - Documentation Guidelines: Citing Sources Within Your Paper
- MLA-Style Bibliography Builder - Choose a form, fill it out, and push the button... you will get an individual entry for a "Works Cited" page, which you may then copy and paste into your word processor.
- MLA, APA, AAA, Chicago (Turabian) Citation Guide - from North Seattle Community College Library
- Using American Psychological Association (APA) Format from the Online Writing Laboratory (OWL) at Purdue.
- Using Modern Language Association (MLA) Format from the Online Writing Laboratory (OWL) at Purdue. [This expired page is from the Internet Archive known as the Wayback Machine.]
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print