Match the spoken, written, concrete, and pictorial representations of whole numbers, one-half, and one-fourth. 0106.1.10
Links verified on 1/2/2015
- Fabulous Fractions - learn the concept of equal parts as related to fractions.
- Fraction Flags - design a flag using halves or quarters
- Fraction Flags - design a flag using thirds
- Fraction Painting - use a 2x2 grid
- Fractions - A simple practice for children first learning fractions. Using fourths, the site demonstrates how the colored section is the key to the top number and the total boxes (4) are the key to the bottom number.
- I Want My Half - understand the concrete and symbolic representations of fractions [thirds, fourths and fifths are also shown]