4th Grade - Build vocabulary
Read with fluency from a variety of texts (e.g., poetry, drama, current events, novels). 0401.8.5
Links verified on 10/31/2011
- The Fight - Oral Fluency Practice - lesson plan; Read aloud grade level text effortlessly with clarity.
- Fluency - [designed for grade 3] lesson plan; Students will demonstrate appropriate use of phrasing by using pacing and intonation with emphasis on certain words to convey meaning and expression.
- Listening and Responding to Poetry - [designed for grade 2] interactive lesson with practice
- Poetry foundation - Find a poem
- Read along stories - Enjoy reading and singing along to these fun, animated stories!
- Reading Fluency Lesson Design - lesson plan, This lesson will help students develop reading fluency through repeated readings and one-minute reads
site for teachers |
PowerPoint show |
Acrobat document |
Word document |
whiteboard resource |
video format |
interactive lesson |
a quiz |
lesson plan |
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.