Simplify expressions using the laws of exponents. 0806.2.6
Links verified on 7/25/2014
- Evaluating Exponents of Negative Numbers - AAA Math lesson and practice problems and
- Exponent Practice - Try a workout of 10 problems. If you get at least 8 correct on your first attempt, then you're ready to move on. If not, review "In Depth" and try again.
- Exponents - Unit 3 from Ms. Glosser's Math Goodies
- How to Simplify a Number - part of being approximate is simplifying numbers
- Simplifying - Expressions that have had their like terms combined. Match each expression on the left with an expression on the right. Type the letter of the correct expression in the box.
- Simplifying Radical Expressions - Intermediate Algebra tutorial
- Simplifying Radicals - basic information about perfect square numbers [This expired page is brought to you by the Internet archive, the Wayback Machine.]
- Simplifying Radicals - explanation and practice problems
- Symbols of Inclusion - simplify each expression and choose the correct comparison symbol
- Use the distributive property to simplify numerical and variable expressions - an eleven slide PowerPoint show which use animation effectively to teach the concept