Order and compare rational and irrational numbers and locate on the number line. SPI 0806.2.1
Links verified on 7/25/2014
- Comparing Exponential Expressions - select, <, >, or =
- Comparing Integers - Comparing integers with absolute values - instruction and review, practice, and a quiz and
- Comparing two numbers on a number line from Web Math. Learn how to compare two numbers using a number line. Type each number into the boxes provided, then click "Show Me!"
- Comparing Values - Create your own math facts worksheets for comparing values. Problems can include calculations using positive and negative numbers, and two-digit decimal values.
- Greater, Less Than, or the Same - Compare these decimals - instruction and review, practice, and a quiz and
- Line Jumper - Click on the number line at the correct answer.
- Number Line: Comparing and Ordering Integers - practice with an Interactive Adventure with Deep Sea Carl - Carl is diving in the Great Barrier Reef off the coast of Australia. These waters are shark infested. Keep Carl safe by determining how many feet below sea level Jaws Daddy is.
- Rational Numbers on a Number Line - [designed for 6th grade]
- Rational Numbers on a Number Line - a 1 page document from Glencoe Publishers; with explanation, examples, and practice problems
- Rational Numbers on a Number Line - a 13 page document with examples and sample problems