Recall basic multiplication facts through 10 times 10 and the related division facts. SPI 0306.2.6
Links verified on 12/23/2014
- Finding Multiples - [Carroll diagrams] Drag multiples into one box and non multiples into another. You can find and organize the multiples of one number or multiples of two numbers. This works great on an interactive whiteboard. or
- Mental Math - select operation and practice your skills
- Missing Digits - Multiplication problems have missing digits in various places, you must supply the correct digit. Sixteen levels of difficulty are available. This works great on an interactive whiteboard. or
- Multiplication Facts - Rapid Recall - Fourteen levels available; one for each of the tables from two-times to 12-times, and three with three numbers per activity. This works great on an interactive whiteboard. or
- Multiplication Flash Card Game - a timed 30-second game
- Multiplication Grand Prix - "multi-player racing game that allows students from anywhere in the world to race one another while practicing their facts" You can select to play against others or just yourself.
- Multiplication Grid - Place the answers to the problems on the grid and find the hidden picture.
- Multiplication Hidden Picture - Identify the answer to the problem to uncover a hidden picture underneath.
- Multiplication Interactive Games - many to choose from
- Multiplication Tables - practice individual sets of fact by numeral
- Multiplication - Table Shooter- fly the plane and shoot the target that has the answer (earphones recommended )
- Place Calculations on a Number Line (Multiplication) - Derive and recall multiplication facts for the 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 10 times-tables. Twenty levels are available; ten are untimed and ten are against the clock. This works great on an interactive whiteboard. or
- QuickFlash - timed multiplication fact practice
- Quick Math - decide which operation is needed to complete the problem.
- Speed Math - math facts in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- That Quiz - Timed quizzes for all operations, from easy to difficult.
- Time Tables Emporium - Have fun practicing your multiplication tables. Look at the Menu bar to the left and click on a times table you wish to practice and try and keep up with the flashcards! Excellent for a quick competition for the whole class!
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print