Experience and respond to a variety of media (e.g., books, audio tapes, video, film, computer, illustrations). 0201.7.2
Links verified on 12/30/2014
- Benefits and Risks of Media and Technology in the Classroom - ideas to help teachers focus their use of media
- Book Sorting: Using Observation and Comprehension to Categorize Books - observe details in illustrations and explain similarities of text and subject matter may help them see that a book might fit into more than one category, and also that categories can change.
- Digital Video in the Classroom - Instructional Technology Resources with links to a large number of related topics [Caution: some of the links are dead.]
- Making Predictions - Use the illustrations to predict text.
- Voices of Florida - recordings of performances by or interviews with folk musicians, crafter's, storytellers, and folk life interpreters
- What's My Job? - Select the right job to go along with the sentence.