Present a clearly identifiable, explicit message, using visual, audio, and graphic effects and interactive features. 0601.7.4
Links verified on 6/20/2014
- Copyright in an Electronic Environment - Fair Use Guidelines for Multimedia
- Creating a Multimedia Presentation - Follow the steps to make your multimedia presentation
- Creating a Power Presentation - handout; many ideas with scaffolding along the way to help students complete a project.
- Multimedia Presentation Checklist - adaptable for middle school students; a customized checklist that you can print out
- Producing a Video - handout; many ideas with scaffolding along the way to help students complete a project.
- Ten Tips for PowerPoint Slide Shows - create and deliver visual aids that complement and reinforce your message.
- Twelve Tips for Creating a Better PowerPoint Slide Show - produced by the Communications & Information Technology department at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print